Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Liliahna

Road Trip! Yesterday afternoon we left Orem and headed to Las Vegas for some business meetings.Since we have a National Parks card we decided to take a quick detour and go on a hike at Zions National Park. It was absolutely beautiful! It had just rained so the air was cool and clean. On the way down the hike,you started to get hungry, so rather than stop we just rigged up a little shawl and I nursed you while we hiked!

The next day we drove to Las Vegas and after a couple hours of meetings we went to the Wynn Resort for some pool and sun time! It was your first experience in a swimming pool and you weren't sure if you like it. I think it was cooler than your bathtub so you were uncomfortable. However, after a while playing with Dad in the water you really started to like it and by the end of the afternoon you were loving it - I think you were especially interested in the sparkles from the sun and the playtime with your favorite person...Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment