Serelle
You are getting to be such a big girl! You've gone almost two whole weeks now without your binkie! You seem to be handling the "loss" quite well and don't really even ask for it anymore. You dad and I were concerned that it would be a very painful transition away from the binkie, but you seem to have really latched onto the idea of being a "big girl", and that "big girls" don't have binkie's. We are so proud of you!
Tuesdays and Thursday are kind of special for us because Lili has preschool so you and I get some quality one on one time. Yesterday you were especially sweet as we got ready for your nap. You chose the book "Kiss Kiss" and wanted me to read it with you over and over and over. You can point out and label all the different animals and you like to say "kiss kiss" every time you see the mommies and daddies giving their babies a kiss. Of course I have to give you a kiss every time too!
Thanks for sharing story time with me, I loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment